Spark runs an English language academy for +225 children in wonderful El Puerto de Santa Maria . We are one of the only language academies in area dedicated exclusively to young learners.
We look for young applicants (or young at heart 🙂 ) with lots of energy and a desire to improve and develop. Spark candidates should be ambitious – but they need not be experienced – as we welcome applications from first time teachers. Potential staff should definitely not see TEFL as the easy life :), as we are passionate and dedicated about what we do and we push for our staff to be the very best they can be> see our mission. We are very supportive, not just professionally, but personally too. We recognize our staff are our most important investors and we strive to enable them to realize all their inner potential, as together we know we can and will achieve great things. Please download our job profile Spark TEFL teacher 2017-2018 for more information. To apply for any of these positions please go to our online application form.
Five reasons to work at Spark Languages:
- Amazing professional development > perfect first time teaching position.
- Friendly and family atmosphere > fun and friendly place to work.
- Compact Timetable in afternoon* > no spread out timetables like in many academies.
- All classes with children > great for teachers who love working with kids.
- Fabulous El Puerto de Santa Maria > some of the best beaches in Spain!
*16.00-20.00 typical. With Thursday morning planning and meeting day!